Welcome to the new CaitlinCosmetologist.com!
I have been working on this secret project for awhile now. In fact, I didn’t think it would take this long but once I started I really wanted it to be fabulous so I took some extra time to make things right. When I started blogging, I had no idea what I was doing. Now that I have learned a lot I am taking a leap and self-hosting. I know there is still a lot to learn and I look forward to continuing to grow CC.com.
Relaunching my blog is so exciting! I love how it turned out and I hope you like it, too! I thought this would be a great time to share 10 facts about myself. I don’t know why I picked 10- seems like a good number, right? Some of these facts you may see in other places on this site or even on my Instagram but I picked these because they are good things to help me introduce myself to those who may not know me yet. 🙂
Before I share, I want to thank you for being a part of CaitlinCosmetologist! Your support means so much to me!
10 Facts About Me
- Flamingos are my favorite. I’m still waiting for an emoji!
- I consistently crave tacos. (Or Mexican food, in general.) If I’m not hungry for that I could go for some meat lasagna.
- If you cannot tell from my photos, I’m tall. Its usually the first thing new people point out so I even though it is a lame fact, it seemed important to mention.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in business administration and management
- Caitlin Emily Anne is my real name – I have 2 middle names. People just call me Caitlin but I did not want to use my last name for my social media brand.
- Could you guess that pink is my favorite color?
- Spring is my favorite season.
- My birthstone is a pearl, which is partly why I wear them a lot.
- I am trained in makeup and skincare which helps a lot with beauty blogging.
- I didn’t like coffee until my early 20’s. Now I cannot get enough!
Don’t forget to take a look around! I would love to know what you think!