My wish list spring 2016 is much shorter than the one I had for fall and winter. That may be a good thing, maybe I won’t feel the need to shop so much, ha.
I ended up not sharing as many of the items on my Instagram account as I thought I would have. Let me know if that is something you would like to see.
- Distressed denim- I love the way I see women style these on Instagram and I want to do it too!
- Rose Quartz colored item(s) -really anything but I’m thinking a statement necklace or cardigan would be pretty.
- Flowy tops- I have so much fun wearing this style of tops. They’re definitely nice in the warmer weather because they fit more loosely
- Flats- The pairs I wear to work are getting worn. Having a few more fun pairs would be great but I need some that have a built in support for my days on my feet.
- Dresses- I loved wearing dresses and maxi skirts last year but I do not own very many. I’ll be on the lookout for some work appropriate and a few fun dresses for this season.
- Lorac products- The pro palette is one of my all time favorites. I really like the quality of the shadows and the way they blend. I would like to try the new Sheer Porefection foundation and the Nude Necessities palette.
- Green cargo jacket– I love the way they look!
What are you excited about wearing this upcoming season?
Anything on this list?