Everyone’s doing it :), here are my favorite beauty products during 2015.
These are the products that came to mind as I sit here at my computer. The love affair with them is far from over and I will definitely be using them as 2016 continues.
Fave Beauty Products from 2015
1. Silk Therapy Original
2. Light Defining Gel
3. Soy Touchable Weightless Hairspray
4. Miracle Leave-in Product
5. Healing Conditioner
I purchase my salon products from my local beauty supply for licensed professionals. If you are not licensed, try your local salon (support local business!) and if they don’t carry it, Ulta is a great option with reliable product.
6. Baked Blush in “Luminoso” and “Berry Amore”
7. Fit Me! Concealer
8. Lip Balm in pomegranate, mango and wild cherry
9. Pro-Matte Foundation
10. Matte and Poreless Foundation
11. Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
12. Purifying Makeup Remover Towelettes
13. Soothing Makeup Removing Cleansing Towelettes
14. Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion
16. Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash
17. Taupe-less Beach (taupe)
18. OPI Scores a Goal! (warm brown)
19. Fiji (soft pink)
20. Viking in a Vinter Vonderland (deep purple)
21. Petal Pushers (gray)
22. Flowerista (violet)
I purchase my at the beauty supply but you can buy them Ulta. I couldn’t find links for all of them, so I included a quick description as well.
Do you love any of these products?
What are favorites?
Is there a beauty product I need in my collection?