A red lip is beautiful and a classic look for the holidays, but I also really like a plum or berry lip. I am really into matte texture as well. Luckily, I still have some time to decide what to wear with my holiday glam, because there are so many great holiday lip color options. I am thinking that I will do red for Christmas Eve and another color for NYE. I will let you know what I decide and share those looks on Instagram!
Looking for your own holiday lip color inspiration?
Read on for some lip colors I’m loving this season!
You may have seen some of these from me before but I still love them so I am sharing them again. They vary in price point, giving lots of ideas for whatever your budget allows.
Holiday Lip Color Options
(Swatches left to right, top then botton)
- Maybelline ColorSensational in Rum Riche (280)
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar (MLS15)
- NYX Turnt Up! Lipstick in Flutter Kisses (HVLS05)
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Mightiest Maraschino (03)
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Plushest Punch (05)
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien
- ELF Moisturizing Lipstick in Bordeaux Beauty
- Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick in Ferguson Crest Cabernet
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Roomiest Rose (06)
For myself, I am leaning towards something new. Which would be these 3:
L-R: Cruella, Bordeaux Beauty, Flutter Kiss
So now, I just have to figure out which color to wear with which outfit. Like I said before, I will let you know what I choose.
What are planning on wearing for the holidays?
Do you love any of the swatches above?
Let’s chat below!